Make this Labor Day Weekend one to remember with fun events and activities in the Mile High City. From food festivals and baseball to live music concerts and the state fair, find your perfect Labor Day events in Denver.
• A Taste of Colorado – Taking place in Civic Center Park in Downtown, this free, four-day food festival is one of the top Labor Day in Denver events. Enjoy endless samples, live music, kids activities, crafts and more.
• Taylor Swift at Pepsi Center – Catch the reigning pop queen on September 5 and 6 as she stops by Denver on The 1989 World Tour.
• Colorado Rockies vs. San Francisco Giants – Head to Coors Field for an end-of-summer baseball game at Denver’s classic ballpark.
• Colorado State Fair – Discover one of the largest professional rodeos in the country, along with live entertainment, livestock shows, parades, arts and carnival rides.
• Phish at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park – Jam out with one of the world’s top touring acts and enjoy an unpredictable live show with acclaimed guitarist Trey Anastasio.
• First Friday Art Walks – Denver’s many art districts open their doors until late on Friday, September 4 for a festive community gathering.
Are you spending Labor Day Weekend in Denver? Stay at our Cherry Creek hotel, and relax in updated rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat panel TVs and contemporary décor. We also offer three on-site dining options, including Front Range Grill, Olives Martini Bar and Selections Espresso. Please contact us at 1 (303) 388-5561 for more information on our hotel or about Labor Day in Denver events. Make your reservations today.