Kick back this Labor Day Weekend and enjoy one of Denver’s most popular food festivals: A Taste of Colorado. This delectable event features four days of excitement, starting with food, wine and beer samples from some of the area’s top chefs and restaurants. You’ll also find several stages of live music, art demonstrations, cooking lessons, and a marketplace of handcrafted merchandise to buy. For the kids, there will be carnival rides, games, magic shows, clowns and more. Highlights of A Taste of Colorado include:
• Dozens & Dozens of Colorado Restaurants & Eateries
• Beer Gardens with Colorado Microbrews
• Cooking Demonstrations by Top Chefs
• Multiple Outdoor Stages with Live Music
• KidZone with Music, Magic, Clowns, Puppets & Hands-On Crafts
• Bird Shows with Raptors, Eagles, Hawks, Falcons & Owls
• Artisan Demonstrations: Navajo Weaving, Blacksmiths, Felting & More
• Marketplace with Fine Art & Home Furnishings
• Fun Carnival Rides & Games
• Free Admission
• … plus much more!
After you’ve had your fill at Taste of Colorado, return to our updated hotel to relax. Our stylish rooms feature modern décor, flat panel TVs and plush pillow top mattresses. Discover three creative on-site dining options, including Front Range Grill, Olives Martini Bar and Selections Espresso. Swim in the sparkling pool, and enjoy a premium location in Cherry Creek. Would you like to learn more about A Taste of Colorado, or about lodging at our contemporary hotel? Make your reservations and get more information by calling us directly at 1 (303) 388-5561. Start planning your next mountain escape today.